Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Taking it Outside

Now that my guy and I are living together you can expect a lot more outdoor photos. Not only is he a morning person who encourages me not to hit snooze for the third time, but Mike is also a good sport about snapping some pictures for me. Monday morning he snapped these on our way out the door (25 minutes before I usually leave!).


I live on a really busy street and I still feel awkward about taking pictures in front of people, so I took these behind my apartment building. Maybe over the next few weeks I'll get up the courage to try some new spots. I can't wait until we move into our new apartment on a less busy street so I can find some fun spots to take pictures in.

Outfit:
Dress: Target (also seen here)
Cardigan: Target very old
Sandals: Payless last year
Bracelet: So Good
Belt: H&M


11 comments:

  1. Love your dress!!! That's awesome he took your outfit pictures. My husband is a good sport about it too :)

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress since I have it too! I like how you wore a belt with it, that's a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this maxi on on you! I know how u feel about taking pictures around people. At first I was so self conscious but now its like second nature to me. I cant wait til you dig up the courage to do it. I bet your pics will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!! You're adorable! :)

    And yay for a BF that will indulge you and help with taking pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! I love this dress, and can your boy teach my boy how to have those magical powers to get me up earlier?

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute maxi dress and yay for getting the boy to snap pics for you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. The maxi dress is soo pretty! I am so impressed that you take outfit photos in the morning before work. Mine are ALWAYS done in the afternoon/evening, I'd never have enough time in the morning for photos.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so lovely! Haha i may have to con my boyfriend to do the same, I'm getting a little tired of my same boring photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that maxi! I think it looks better this way than in your previous post! Sorry but i just had to say it! This just looked more you...

    follow my blog at:

    www.creativeconfessions123.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, he did such a great job taking photos! (And it is so much easier having a photographer than trying to set up the tripod and all that.) I think the back of the building was a great place for photos, I love the brick walls!
    This is a really cute summer outfit too, I love a great maxi dress for summer time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!