Monday, July 30, 2012

Grab and Go

Last week I had one of those weeks where I hit snooze more times than I should of most mornings. As a result, I wasn't too creative with my clothing choices. For days that you just can't get out of bed, it's nice to have a few go-to outfits or dresses that you can just grab and wear.


This dress is one of those grab and go pieces. It doesn't need a lot of accessories to look good. I also wore it a lot back when it was still chilly out. (here) I have to say that I like it better without all the layers and tights.  With the animal print and the fuscia colored band, it really doesn't need anything else.

Outfit:
Dress: Forever21+ winter 2011
Sandals: Payless last year


In case anyone was wondering, my cat is still photo-bombing me.




11 comments:

  1. Haha, love the cat photobomb :D

    You look so cute! And I definitely love dresses for being so easy - makes getting ready way less difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty kitty! LOL Such a cute dress! I like pieces that I can carry into different seasons. I agree with you that it doesnt need alot of accessories and that the print stands on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aw, your cat just wants to be a part of the blog! You look so cute in this dress, I love animal print!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are soo beautiful! love the top part of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in this dress! :) So easy, and I have those mornings... like every morning. Its a problem.

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a dress that can hold it's own!! No accessories needed!! Well done!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! We really love your blog, happy to have found it!!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dress! I wish I had one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, he's a little kitty-ninja-blur!
    Love, love this dress, the mix of the great print on top and the fushia belting is just fantastic! (Not to mention you look pretty amazing in this dress.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!