Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Picnic and an Awkward Photo Shoot

Mike went to visit some family in Northern Virginia for a long weekend from Thursday- Monday. I was supposed to go with him, but unfortunately I couldn't get off of work. As nice as it was to spend most of my weekend watching girly movies and eating junk food with the cat, I'll admit I missed him.

Yesterday after work we met up for a picnic in the Boston Public Garden. After eating on a blanket by the pond I asked Mike to snap some outfit pictures for me since I didn't get a chance to in the morning. All of the resulting photos were blurry and/ or awkward, but here are a few for your viewing pleasure. 


Could I look any more bored?
In the middle of asking Mike to stop making me laugh because outfit photos are serious business.
Well I look terrible, but the garden was beautiful. The Boston Common and Public Garden is one of my favorite places in Boston. When Mike and I first started dating, we were working in the same office downtown. We used to take hour long lunch break dates/ walks around the common, so I love any excuse to go there with him! 

Outfit:
Dress and cami: H&M 
Shoes: Payless


7 comments:

  1. The print on your dress is so pretty! I hate my when my hubby goes on a trip, I get so bored!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress - love the pattern!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not look terrible! I love that dress, red is a great color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when I feel awkward in pictures! That being said, you look cute and I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Boston Common is one of my favorite places too! We had our engagement pictures done there and it was just perfect. Your dress is so cute and you do not look bad at all! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your little story about the park and how you and your bf use to go there for lunchs, it was so sweet. :) Its so ackward taking photos in public and it can be so hard trying to get the lighting right, but your second come came out so lovely, you look so pretty!

    And wow,what a beautiful park, that bridge in the background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The common is so pretty. And the fact you two started off your relationships with daily walks in the park is just amazing! The last picture of you is pretty!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!