Friday, July 20, 2012

Cat Lady

I've become one of those people who has long conversations with her cat. Well I guess they aren't really conversations since Mr. Myles mostly seems disinterested, but I definitely talk at the cat all the time. I also sing songs to him replacing nouns with "kitty".  "Somekitty that I used to know" is my current fave. As revenge for my terrible singing and constant complaints about roommate created messes Mr. Myles has really stepped up his photo-bombing game. 




I set the timer and he walked right int the frame and laid down! He then proceded to lay there through about 5 more pictures. 


Outfit: Dress and belt- H&M; Necklace and bracelet: So Good; Sandals- Payless


Then when I tried to get some close ups of my accessories he climbed up on the coffee table and started meowing.  this resulted in me giving him the side eye.






In case anyone is wondering why my typically stick straight hair has been a little wavy as of late- on really hot nights I've been taking showers at night and sleeping it in braids.

12 comments:

  1. Haha, love "somekitty that I used to know" and I totally do the same thing. Guess we're just a couple of cat ladies :)

    Love that dress, the polka dots are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable retro looking dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your kitty wants to part of the photo shoots. Obviously I LOVE this dress, polka dots are just so hard to resist. You look super cute! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha don't worry i am destined to be a crazy cat lady too! i definitely talk to my animals for extended periods of time hahah i love the dress :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy Cat Ladies of the world unite! We make our cat Charlie dance and do work outs (he does crunches and we call him the "Kituation" like the Situation from Jersey Shore). Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. The Kituation is too much. I just choked on my lunch a little.

      Delete
  6. Thanks! they are definitely my favorite print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I was the only person in the world who changes song lyrics to be about my cats! GIRL. We are soul sisters.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, love your dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, it's not like cats dont think they're the center of the universe or anything. :) (He's way too cute, just chilling out there!)
    This polka dotted dress is so pretty, I love the full skirt on it, it does look like it's so fun to twirl about in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!