Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Striped Shoes!

I found these flats at Marshall's  on the same day I had to return an adorable pair of too narrow hot pink flats to Aldo. They definitely softened the blow. I look forward to wearing them with black tights in the fall, but summer can take her sweet time and stick around for a while. 





Outfit:

Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Flats: Marshall's
Bracelet: So Good!
Earrings: Gift  

I still love these pants (also seen here and here and here). I've thought about ordering them in additional colors to the extent that I've added them to my cart on Target.com. If they weren't crops I would have ordered a black pair and a green pair a long time ago, but since it's too chilly for crops about 5 months out of the year here, I just can't justify it. The search for similar straight leg, but full length pants continues. If you have any suggestions let me know!



15 comments:

  1. I love how you are mixing the patterns and not being fussy about it. You make me want a pair of bright blue pants right now! They look fab on you! I love how you dress for you and no one else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes and polka dots together with the bright blue. Super cute. Come down South you can where crops almost year-round (but you know that!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the stripes & polka dots! So cute. I wear skinny crop pants in the fall / winter. I just tuck them into my boots & socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dots with the bright blue pants - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these shoes, and i love them with the polka dot top! what a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I love your polka dot shirt. Your shoes are super cute too!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them. And so cute with the polka dot blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so you know, cropped/capri pants look great in the fall/winter. Just wear them over boots with a warm sweater. I often wear my puff vest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stripes and polka dots look amazing together! Loving the color of your pants too!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those striped flats are SO cute! And that definitely softens the blow of having to return Aldo flats ;) Plus, you saved so much money I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stripes and polka dots!!! So fun!!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love this! (I think I love just about any outfit with these pants, now that I think about it!) The soft mixing of the stripes and polka dots is so fun and playful, but those pants just steal the show. ^_^ The Limited seemed like they have great ankle pants, I've found a couple pairs from them and they have some killer sales sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these shoes. I recently bought a pair of striped shoes - they go with so much. Sadly I think I got mine too big and they've given me blisters. I'm tempted to go buy another pair just so I can keep them. haha.


    I do love your blog so much that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This subtle pattern mixing is so adorable!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!