Thursday, July 19, 2012

Last Friday

This week has been mostly dresses. For fear of boring you to death with another belted dress, I thought I'd share last Friday's outfit with you. This was a particularly casual Friday at work because we had an office bocce ball tournament!



My partner and I were eliminated during the first round of the tournament so I spent my afternoon eating icecream and cheering for my coworkers. After work I met up with Mike and some of his friends from college for food and drinks. Mike had his internship at court that day, so with his suit and tie we were quite the mismatched pair!

Not much to say about this outfit. An old blouse and some new denim crops that I got on sale at Old Navy.

Outfit:
Blouse:  H&M circa 2008
Denim Crops: Old Navy
Necklace: So Good
Sandals: Payless


6 comments:

  1. Spending an afternoon eating ice cream sounds like an awesome time to me! :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon totally stole my comment! ;) I would have purposely lost so I could sit and eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. an office bocce ball tournament?! so fun! and ditto what katie said. i would have thrown my game in order to sit and eat ice cream. for sure!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm eating ice cream all afternoon long? Does your job have openings? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo bocce tournament! Yeah, I totally would have lost on purpose just so I could sit there and eat ice cream for the rest of the afternoon. I just noticed that's what everyone said too, haha great blogger minds think alike! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The downfall of dresses, they're so easy and simple to wear, but its so hard to change them up sometimes! This is a really cute summer outfit, it's so nice to just wear cute jeans and a top sometimes. I really like the sparkly necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!