Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pinspiration

When I bought my first pair of blue pants I went a little crazy pinning pictures of people wearing blue pants on Pinterest. After all that, I never referred back to any of them That is until Sarah from Simply Sarah posted a Pin Off/ link up Challenge. Here's the pin I settled on for my inspiration:
Photo on Pinterest via curvygirlchic.com
Here's my take on it:
This blouse is one of the newest additions to my closet. it has a very Audrey Hepburn-esque vibe and I just love it. I had planned to wear black opened toe shoes and my white cardigan, but it was a chilly day, so I went for a warmer cardigan and flats, so it actually doesn't look anything like the picture. Oh well. 

                                            Outfit:
Blouse: thrifted
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Flats: Target
Necklace: thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blue color! I too have colbalt blue skinnies & love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the beauty of pinspiration- you make it your own! You are going to wear those pants A LOT as it starts warming up. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!