Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nonprofit Jungle

I did not want to get out of bed Monday morning. After hitting snooze five times and taking a really long shower I left myself with out a lot of time to get ready. When I'm low on time I reach for a dress. 


Work has been super busy for me lately. Putting on a zebra dress and some fierce heeled boots gave me the attitude to strut on into my office and attack my ever-growing to do list.


Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Old Navy
Boots: Madden Girl
Necklace: Eloquii

What do you wear when you need to get down to business?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the zebra print! You look so cute.

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great!!! The fuschia pops this outfit! I love the zebra print!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!