Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wicked Stylish

I rarely get comments on what I wear from coworkers and when I do it is typically a simple "cute dress" or "nice shoes" in passing. Last Thursday one of the facilities guys popped into my office and asked "are you into fashion?". I, of course, responded with "yea, why?". He proceeded to complement me on being well put together and to tell me my outfit was "wicked stylish".


I love this dress. The combination of the color-blocking and the rouching make the dress super slimming and flattering. It's long enough for work and has a modest neckline, yet I feel kinda sexy in it. Especially with these leopard print wedges.

Outfit:
Dress: Lodon Times via TJMaxx
Wedges: Payless
Bracelet: Thrifted

13 comments:

  1. WOW! That dress is extremely flattering. This is my favorite look on you ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Amazing what fabric can do sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Love this dress! It is absolutely gorgeous on you!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Yes. That dress is bad ass! I love it. Must go to TJ Maxx ASAP. You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, I'll take bad ass:) I bought this particular dress back in March, but I am always impressed by TJMaxx's dress offerings this time of year.

      Delete
  4. How awesome is this outfit?!
    I love the look, you look great!
    I am all about TJ Maxx, I pretty much live there!
    Love this post, you wurked it!
    :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is super slimming! It looks fantastic on you! :)
    xo, KathrynLaine.
    http://kathrynlaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and have been looking great lately...keep up the great work.

    A longtime lurker!
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hardly ever ever receive comments on my outfits so i know how great it must have felt to receive that nice compliment! and that dress is really flattering on you, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this dress and I agree, it is wicked stylish! I'm crazy over the artful color blocking on this, it looks like such a high end dress. (And it really looks amazing on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice dress! I want one! Haha! :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!