Friday, May 4, 2012

Kitty Cats and Twitter

Hips and Hangers is now on twitter! I would love it if you would follow me! For no good reason I resisted twitter for a really long time. But after attending my first every blogger event last night (more about that later) I decided it is time I start tweeting. 


Please allow me to introduce you to my four-legged roommate, Myles. He frequently photo bombs me, but it's usually in a way that I can crop him out (above). Either that or I get so distracted by how cute he is that I make awful faces at the camera or don't look at it at all (below). 



Currently Myles belongs to my roomate and friend Janeen, but she is moving into an apartment that doesn't allow kitty cats, so I might get to Myles's new human! 

Outfit:
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: Eloquii
Shoes: Payless



Isn't he the cutest?

8 comments:

  1. Cute dress, and I am glad you are on Twitter now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. three things, first you look lovely! i love that dress on you and the purple cardigan. second, i look forward to hearing about what you learned about twitter (i don't have a facebook, twitter, or pinterest for my blog so i'm curious!). third, myles is so adorably cute! i love seeing people's pets pop into their blog photos, hehe. you're lucky that you will be able to give him a good home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I've grown incredibly attached, so I'm excited he'll get to stay with me.

      Delete
  3. You & kitty are both very cute :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt & dress are perfect together! Myles is SUPER adorable & seems to be smitten with you! Welcome to Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you kitty!

    It was so nice meeting you last week! I'm adding your blog to my RSS reader so I can keep up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of my favorites of your, that is such a beautiful dress! I really like the waistband and the full skirt on it and gray is such a great color, it works with everything and all patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!