Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Time Only Skirt

I bought this skirt at Goodwill last year without trying it on, washed it and put it away to wear when the weather got warmer. I love the color and I was excited to add a little Maxi to my wardrobe.


After a day of wear this skirt is going in the donate pile. It's a touch too short and a bit too big in waist.I spent the day feeling frumpy. The color is perfect, so I'm sad to see it go, but you can't win them all! At least I got my $1.50 worth.

Outfit:
Skirt: thrifted
Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Sandals: Payless
Earrings: Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens! It is a great color, too bad about the length!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so hate it when that happens, I''ve learned that I always have to try on stuff at the thrift stores. (I hate having things in my closet that I dont wear.) the color is really fantastic, so you made a pretty good go of it with your cute top. (And i love your cute sandals, they're like a glammed up flip-flop.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been there before myself. I currently have a skirt that Im returning b/c of the same thing. I love red & hope you find another red skirt that fits you better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!