Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Dress for All Seasons

It's no secret that I love dresses. This dress is one of my new favorites. A few weeks ago I wore it with layers on a chilly day. Monday it was sunny and in the high 60s, so I couldn't wait to let the dress stand on its own.



I just want to talk for a minute about these shoes. I found them on clearance at DSW last spring for about $30. They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever owned. Wearing them is like walking on tiny clouds. I would buy more Spring Step brand slingbacks all the time if they weren't so expensive at full price.

Outfit:
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Spring Step from DSW (Similar here)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like seeing your summer look for this dress, I always love seeing how other bloggers remix their clothes. Those shoes look really comfy, it's hard to beat a comfortable pair of wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the shoes! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you make me hard, just jacked off to this picture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!