Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Polka Dot Dress

Happy Friday, y'all! Are you as happy as I am that it is a three day weekend? I will be taking some measurements of my future apartment, hanging out with my beau, doing a little thrifting, and spending as much time as possible outdoors


This is the third polka dot printed dress I've added to my closet in the past year. I can't imagine it will be the last. I am a little addicted. I was initially attracted to the solid colored mint green version, but unfortunately the only dress left in my size in that color had a giant makeup stain on it.

I love the shape of this dress, it reminds me of something Zooey Deschanel would wear and it makes me want to spin! My only complaint is that the pale pink patent leather looking belt that came with the dress is so big that I had to poke an extra hole in it.

Outfit:
Dress and Belt: H&M
Earrings: Yard Sale!
Bracelets: thrifted
Flats: Payless.


What are your plans for the long weekend?


9 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute and totally a Zooey look! I love it paired with the pale pink. Have a great long weekend :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great silhouette in this dress. Lovely. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Zooey-inspired! Love her and love that dress too! :D

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress, I thought of Zoey right away and how much this looked like a dress she'd wear. It looks so fantastic on you, the shape is just lovely and hurray for polka dots! (They are addictive, I see a cute polka dot dress/skirt/shirt and they just beg to go home with me.) You've had so many beautiful dresses featured on your blog lately, it's so fun seeing you rock them. (And those flats are the best ever. ^_^) Enjoy your long weekend and good luck thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite outfits of yours! The dress is so ridic flattering on you and the pattern & style are beyond adorable. Love it!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this dress, too, and I absolutely adore it! It makes me think of Zoey, too. It has some 60's vibe in it. Going to wear it in my school's spring party. Do you think it's fancy and springy enough for that? I'd be more than happy about an answer! (:
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is stunning on you! I love the shape and pattern!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! Loving that dress and it's 50's vibe! Adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love that we have the same dress! You look adorable. My belt was super big too, that's why I had to use a different one. I have to poke holes in mine too. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!