Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Breezy Blue and Leopard

Are y'all tired of seeing me in dresses yet? I hope not, because the summer is just getting started! Tuesday I grabbed my favorite royal blue sundress and layered my thrifted leopard cardigan over it.


Most residences and many businesses in Boston do not have central air. It makes sense, since there are only a few days a year where temperatures climb above 85. My office has central air, and it's freezing! Hence, the necessity for a cardigan, even though it was 80 degrees outside!

Outfit:
Dress: ? TJ Maxx a few years ago
Cardigan: Old Navy thrifted
Bracelets: F21 and thrifted
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Payless

9 comments:

  1. cute cardigan! i am always freezing in my office too! its the worst.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to freeze all the time. And then I had a kid and my hormones went crazy and now I am burning up all the time. However living somewhere where central air is essential I can't imagine not having it. I love the dress. I bought one from Old Navy Saturday and I've pretty much worn it non stop since then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My office is always freezing too! I love this color on you and the touch of animal print is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like seeing your dresses, you have such lovely legs and I love seeing how you style your dresses in the summer! (And I also love to wear dresses all summer long, it's so nice to wear them and not be freezing.^_^) Love the blue with the leopard print and
    I love your stacked braclets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you're always complementing my legs. It has made me appreciate them more, though I still prefer not to show them from the knee up :P

      Delete
  5. I love your amazing look ! Gorgeous cardigan, incredible dress and nice flats ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shade of blue on you! My old office building's central air was SO cold, I had to use a space heater under my desk. This new building is pretty good though.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful dress! I know this problem with having cold while working, it's exactly the same for me ;-) But I think a lovely carding is just perfect for this little problem!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright blue color! The cardigan is perfect with the dress. I work in a court house & it's ARTIC cold in here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!