Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mood brightener

Work has been really tough this week, but a little heat wave is (almost) making the week bearable. Wednesday's fore cast called for highs in the high 50s, so I decided a little bare ankle and some bright colors were in order. Somehow wearing bright colors elevates my mood a bit. 




I went for another blue monochromatic look. I stuck with a neutral pant and shoe to keep the outfit appropriate for a business casual office. I am really loving blue right now. I have added so much blue to my wardrobe in the bast few months that lately I have been consciously trying to avoid the color when shopping.

Outfit:
Cami: Old Navy also seen here
Cardigan: Old Navy also seen here and here
Pants: Target
Flats: Payless

What colors dominate your wardrobe?

2 comments:

  1. You look like youre ready for Spring in this outfit! You look comfortable yet stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute spring look! Bright colors totally elevate my mood too :)

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!