Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brunch Booty

I have had one of those weekends where you don't get dressed. I've spent the weekend in leggings and sweaters. I finally got dressed this morning to go to brunch with my guy. I was excited to show him my new black skinny jeans because I think my booty looks great in them and I thought he'd agree.


I didn't take a picture of my booty (I'll spare y'all that shot) but my guy did compliment me on the jeans. Brunch was delicious and then I went back home and changed back into leggings and a sweater:)

Outfit:
Shirt: H&M a few years ago
Cardigan: H&M Men
Black Skinnies: Old Navy
Flats: Target
Necklace: Gifted

4 comments:

  1. I have a love/hate relationship with those kinds of weekends. I don't mind the lounging while I'm doing it, but come monday morning I hate that feeling like i've wasted the weekend.

    Love your top!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those kind of weekends too - sometimes they are needed! Those are great jeans and I love the color of your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I love those weekends occasionally...I just have issues when people take those weekends outside the house (i.e., sweatpants and slippers at the grocery store). So good for you for changing OUT of leggings and sweater before going to brunch! BTW I just love this floral blouse and teal top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Those jeans do look great on you, even though I can't see your booty :)

    I hope you had a lovely weekend. I love brunch!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!