Monday, January 30, 2012

Wishing for Spring

The weather yesterday was really nice for January in Boston. The sun was shining and the temperature was above freezing! I took advantage of the nice day, and of having my beau with me and tried to get some outdoor outfit shots.



I absolutely love this mural as a back-drop for the primary colors in my outfit, but the pictures would have turned out better had we not taken them right when the sun was at it's highest. It was definitely a learning experience!

Outfit:
Cami: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy 2 years ago
Jeans: Forever21+
Flats: Old Navy

Location: City Feed, Jamaica Plain, MA

6 comments:

  1. really cute vest and love the background!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and yellow together. Yellow is just one color I can't pull off. I'm too olive in complexion and yellow just usually makes me look sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about orange! With blonde hair and yellow undertones in my skin I think it totally washes me out. I'll do coral or rust, but never orange.

      Have you tried different shades of yellow? Maybe something more neon or pastel would work?

      Delete
  3. Your sunny cardi looks great with the floral cami....you have me dreaming on spring :)

    Natasha ~ www.TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mural made sucha great backdrop, it's really bright and colorful!
    This is such a cute outfit, the cardigan is adorable and I like the metallic flats. (Ah, metallic, it makes everything better.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!