Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Renewal

On Sunday I revisited Urban Renewals, a thrift store in the Allston neighborhood of Boston that I'd been to a few times before, but never with much luck. I am really glad I decided to give it a second chance. I found two pencil skirts, and a new with tags Banana Republic Blouse all for $9! I was really excited to wear this pencil skirt. It has pockets!


I know I keep ranting about this warm weather we've been having, but I love spring. Despite the allergies, it has always been my favorite season. I love breaking out my sundresses and sandals, and putting away my boots and sweaters. These metallic wedges were an end of the season clearance purchase last year, and I couldn't wait to wear them again.

Outfit:
Blouse: Old Navy Clearance!
Cardigan: Target, very old
Skirt: Old Navy, thrifted
Shoes: Payless end of season clearance last year

3 comments:

  1. ahhh I have this old navy blouse! I've been debating how I want to wear it; thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this look! The pencil skirt is fab and I love it paired with the printed blouse. (Pockets always make a skirt better! And congradulations on your thrifting trip, it's always so exciting to come home with good finds. ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love Payless! I just got an awesome pair of mustard wedges! I wish we had awesome thrift stores like that down here- great skirt (anything with pockets is an A+ in my book!)
    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!