Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stripes and shopping limits

This shirt is another Old Navy clearance find. I only paid $5.50 for it and I've already worn it twice! The stripes look like they were hand painted with water colors, and I really love the twisted neckline. Who says curvy girls can't wear horizontal stripes? 


My beau and I are moving in together in September. I'm super excited, but moving is super expensive! Moving related expenses are making my already tight budget tighter than usual, so I am going to start to institute a strict shopping budget. For March I'm allotting $125 for clothing, accessories and cosmetics. Check my progress on the side bar --->

Outfit:
Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Target
Boots: Coconuts via DSW

2 comments:

  1. Love the stripes. I have a similar top from ON with the twisted neckline and purple and white stripes. Congrats on moving in with the bf - - what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradts on your up-coming-moving-in, thats really excitings. And way to go on setting your limits for shopping, I've gotten a lot better this past year in keeping my budget down, but I could definitly do better!

    That said, I really like the stripes on this, I see what you mean about the watercolor effect.(Very cool and fun.) And everyone can wear stripes, it would be so depressing otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!