Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Success!

This weekend marked my sixth year participating in the VDay Movement. Knowing that I'd be super busy with the show I took Friday off, and boy was I glad I did! It was a beautiful 75 degree, sunny day. I was super excited to try one of my H&M faux wrap dresses without tights.


I worked with a group of about 30 women to put on benefit performance of the Vagina Monologues. The show was a great success. We raised nearly $4500 for YWCA Boston, Boston GLOW, and YBWS. I had a lot of fun, and I'm really proud of the work we did. However, I am definitely glad the show is over so I can have my evenings and weekends back. Now if only that nice weather would come back...


Outfit:
Dress: H&M
Cami: Forever21+
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: Gift

4 comments:

  1. Congradulations with the vday movement, that's really fantastic that you all raised that much! (And you look fantastic, the color of your fuax-wrap dress is lovely!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is, like, stunning on you!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this dress! And that's so awesome about The Vagina Monologues! Go you!

    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty & Springlike in this dress! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!