Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Like a Rock Star

It was about 70 degrees in Boston on Sunday, so I was really excited to wear my new Madden Girl wedges. You may recognize them from this weekly wishlist. I had been coveting them for weeks, so imagine my excitement and surprise when I found them in the DSW clearance section for 70% off! $12 wedges? Yes please!


There's something about wearing skinny jeans with heels or wedges that makes me feel like a rock star. Maybe it is because a few extra inches on my 5'7" frame makes me a giant? I definitely had some swagger in my step on Sunday.

Outfit:
Blouse: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Wedges: Madden Girl via DSW
Bracelet: thrifted necklace

4 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog - I LOVE that you have a "budget" on the right hand side, I need to try that! I'm a new follower :-)

    Sarah
    sarahsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are fab, love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deal! I love heels with jeans- such a classy look!!

    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you feel like a rockstar! What a score on those wedges, I love how they play up the girlie-ness of your top. (And to me, 5'7 is a giant, I just barely make it to 5'2!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!