Monday, February 13, 2012

Stuck in neutral

I wear a lot of black, brown and gray. I'm trying to incorporate more color into my outfits, but sometimes I wear neutrals from head to toe.

I wore this outfit on Thursday for an employee appreciation day and crisis intervention training at work. I work for a human services nonprofit, so our dress code is pretty relaxed. However, since I'm in human resources I feel extra pressure to look professional on days when I interact with a lot of staff.

Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Pencil Skirt: Target
Boots: DSW coconuts (wide calf)
Belt, bracelet and earrings: Forever 21


  1. Love the layers and colors you mixed - very classy but still fun! Cute blog by the way, loving the cute polka dots :)

  2. I like the brown polkadots, it's fun to see something different from black and white ones. (And it works really well with the navy!)

  3. love your blouse!

  4. As much as I love color, I think an outfit of neutrals is great sometimes! I really like the various neutrals you've incorporated here, and your blouse is so, so cute!



Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!