Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weekly Wishlist: Statement Necklaces

I don't own a lot of jewelry. I have a penchant for losing earrings, tangling strands of beads, and breaking clasps. Jewelry is something I've never been able to justify spending a lot of money on. Now that I'm taking pictures of myself everyday I'm starting to see myself as a little under-accessorized. I think adding a few statement necklaces to my jewelry box will kick my outfits up a notch, like adding some hot sauce to a dish.

Here are a few I've got my eye on:

Image via Eloquii.com
Double strand necklace: $14.99 on clearance at Eloquii.com
I love the bright purple color!

Image via stelladot.com
Serenity necklace: $198 Stella and Dot
This necklace would definitely be a splurge. I love the colors of the stones, and that it isn't perfectly symmetrical. 

Image via inpink.com
Mixed Metal Dangling Tear Drop: $26
This neutral necklace would be great to add subtle sparkle to any outfit. 


Image via jcrew.com

Bubble necklace: $150 JCrew
Another splurge item, but it is so colorful and bright!


8 comments:

  1. Love the second and the fourth one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Navy has lots of great statement pieces. Here's what I do - I own two chain necklaces, one silver, one gold. I buy pendents and charms from Hobby Lobby or Michaels (these are $5 or cheaper) and switch them out. It's cheap and I get tons of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to expand my statement necklace collection too. The J Crew one you've posted is my favorite, but it's soo expensive. Hopefully we can find some reasonable options, huh?

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost so much jewelry, it's not even funny. Earring, necklaces, rings, watches and braclets, I ALWAYS lose my bracelets. I've been trying to wear most costume jewelry now, I don't feel as bad if I lose that. (These are some great picks btw, I'm going to go take a look at some of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Stella and Dot necklace is amazing! Love it! Not that I'm purposely trying to encourage you to splurge or anything... ;)


    Katie- Hems For Her

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the stella dot and the j. crew ones! so beautiful. (and now i want to shop!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the second one! So pretty, the colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all of these!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!