Friday, February 10, 2012

A mystery color

 I don't know what to call this color. It isn't mustard yellow, and it isn't green. Whatever color it is, I love this shirt, especially the pleating at the neckline! 


I rarely feel up for going through the shirts at Marshalls or TJMaxx. They're often poorly organized and there's so much it can be overwhelming. I usually look at dresses, shoes and accessories and skip blouses and pants. I found this shirt at Marshalls over the summer on one of my rare adventures into the separates section, and I'm definitely glad I did! 


Outfit:
Shirt: Marshalls
Pants: Old Navy, thrifted
Cardigan: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy
Necklace: gifted

What would you call this color?

3 comments:

  1. Digging the color of the top whatever it is. Mustardy yellow. Looks great especially paired with the teal necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that top too, and the color! i definitely can't think of a good name for the color though, maybe yellow-green?

    ReplyDelete
  3. chartruse? I dunno...

    Well, the great mysteries of colors aside, I love the pop of the necklace against this color, it's a great and unexpected combo. Heh, I know what you mean about shirt racks, I usually feel like that at the thrift stores! (I would like to say Marshells, but, we don't have them.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!