Monday, August 6, 2012

Teaching Pants

As part of my job I serve as a CPR and First Aid instructor. When I'm teaching I demonstrate a lot of the skills, so I like to wear pants. I've mentioned many times before that I have trouble being creative with pants, so I rarely post the outfits I wear on teaching days. Due to a lack of outfit pictures in the latter part of last week and no pictures from the weekend, here is a boring pants, blouse and cardigan combo!


I don't love this outfit, but I do love this blouse. I need to find more ways to style it. Any suggestions?

Outfit:
Blouse: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Target
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: flea market

7 comments:

  1. This blouse will look great tucked into a skirt and belted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, try tucking or belting. Maybe layering too? I think the look is cute!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blouse as well, and your pants. For the blouse i think a tucked into a skirt as well, but if you are looking for teaching days outfits, I would go belted with these pants. With a cool necklace? :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blouse too! I think you could try wearing it with a skirt!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this outfit is cute on you! But I feel your pain with pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would a maxi skirt be an option for teaching days?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!