Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hiatus/ Life Lately

It's been a week since I put up a post. Life is busy, y'all! Between packing, preparing for the move, and just generally trying to enjoy these dog days of summer, I have simply not had the time or motivation to take outfit pictures or write a post. Here's what I've been up to.

Recent  Old Navy purchases have me finally excited for fall fashion. 

Snuggled in bed reading with Myles kitty.

Sometimes I'd just rather spend my time watching movies, eating my weight in ice-cream, drinking beers with friends or live tweeting the ridiculousness of the RNC than writing a blog post. I hope you can forgive me. I'll  be back next week!

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya, I am doing the same thing right now! It kind of feels good!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the post above, blogging is a lot of work and sometimes we all need a break! I can't imagine trying to blog with a pending move so don't worry about it!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you never have to apologize for taking time to yourself! Good luck with moving and enjoy these last days of 'summer'! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a break! Your cat is too precious! I didnt even bother watching the RNC. They make my blood pressure spike! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are forgiven. If only because you included a picture of Myles. And because we're kindred Old Navy spirits. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't bought anything from the new collections, but I need to do so asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, sometimes you just dont feel like blogging.
    when you need a break, you just need one.
    looks like some great new purchases!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!