Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Full Price

I almost never pay full price for clothing from Old Navy. They always have a sale, so when I see something I  like I just go back a week later and it's on sale (or I wait until I have a coupon). When I saw this dress, I knew I couldn't wait and risk having it not available in my size. Office appropriate length and neckline? Black and white print that isn't a stripe or polka dot? Sign me up!


 
When I saw this dress my mind started racing with all of the possibilities for styling. I can't wait to wear it layered over tights with boots and a chunky sweater for fall/ winter. For my first spin in it I was going to keep it really simple, but it looked sort of off with the sash that came with it, so I took off the sash and added this red patent belt. 




Outfit:
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: ? Came on a skirt.
Necklace: So Good
Shoes: Spring Step via DSW

13 comments:

  1. Very cute dress. I might have to take a look around Old Navy. The red belt gives it that extra something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You will definitely be able to style this dress a lot of different ways and it will be great in the fall with some tights! :) That's what I love about Old Navy - they always have something cute on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is SUCH a cute dress - really love the heart print!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eying this dress (you look adorable in it), but like you I hate to buy anything full-price at Old Navy! Have you seen their new fall boots? They are soooo awesome- as soon as they go on any kind of sale I am snatching them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the heart print and I love it with the red belt. I am just totally loving ON lately. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress definitely was worth paying the full price! It looks wonderful on you!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it, it looks great on you! it will definitely be a great dress to mix and wear different ways but i love how you wore it here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress looks AMAZING on you! I love the print and it's perfect with the red belt.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely and versatile dress! Great pick dear! It can be fun and flirty and smart casual for the office with many possibilities of styling! I wish they have Old Navy here in Asia. Following u now on bloglovin dear. Lets keep in touch.
    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is so cute, I love a nice black and white print.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is wonderful on you! I tried it on it was an epic fail but you look great! Love the red belt with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this dress with the wide, red belt, it really makes the black/white pattern pop! I was eyeing this one in the green/blue version, it's such a cute dress, but now you've got me liking the black/white one more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute look! Loving that print on your dress!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!