Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Low-key Date Night

Saturday night my beau and I met up for a low-key dinner out at our favorite Cuban restaurant. I had spent the entire day cleaning out my closet, so I really wanted to get dressed up. I knew the casual dining atmosphere and the fact that my beau would likely be wearing jeans and sweater meant I shouldn't get too formal.


When I purchased this dress I intended for it to be worn to work, but after just one washing it was too short for the office. I love the flattering cut and the fun print, so it was a perfect choice for a casual date. I paired it comfy faux-suede boots and tights. I love how long my legs look when my boots and tights are the same color!

Outfit:
Dress: H&M
Cami: Forever21+
Tights: Target
Boots: Payless last year (they're wide calf!)
Bracelet: Claires, purchased a few years ago.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the dress. And I need to try to remember where you buy your boots. It's always such a let down when great boots won't fit over my calves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look so lovely! I bet your beau was pretty delighted to have such a lovely lady on his arm.
    The blue pattern is so pretty and I love the monotone look of the boots and the tights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you still look casual, but so much more classy than just jeans. The printed dress is so cute.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love H&M!! cute outfit!!

    come visit my new blog! run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erum Group is a multinational group of companies with mainly Spanish capital, dedicated to the manufacture of hangers and other plastic products, manufacture of wooden hangers and metal, recycling of plastic, waste management and environmental consultancy, the manufacture of parts in the automotive, promotional items, products of European army, among others, and manufacturing of plastic and paper bags.Hangers direct

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!