Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweater Weather

With all the cold weather we've been having, I find myself craving the warmth of a fuzzy over-sized sweater. But how does one take something so casual and make it office appropriate? Layer it over a work appropriate LBD and cinch with a belt!



I found this over-sized printed cardigan at Buffalo Exchange on Monday, and I knew I had to have it. Cardigans are my favorite item of clothing, but I tend to lean more towards solid colors, so this cozy sweater is a great addition to my closet.  


Outfit:
Dress: New York and Co.
Tights: H&M
Boots: Madden Girl
Cardigan: (Vintage) Buffalo Exchange
Belt: It came on a skirt I got at Marshall's a few years ago

8 comments:

  1. Anything with hearts wins me over...and add that pop of red and seriously, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that red belt! Good call!!! It "cinched" it for me that I'll be following your blog! :)

    Thanks for the comment over at mine!
    http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combo of the printed cardigan and bright red belt is very stylish, the red really pulls the whole look together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute & cosy! And I love the red belt for a pop of bright colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a cute sweater, perfect for staying nice and warm.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute girl !! lovely...

    Stef
    http://fashioneptunes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! that cardigan is just my cup of tea lol!:D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!