Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sexy Sweater Dress

This sweater dress is a little more form fitting than my typical office attire. By layering a long sleeve t-shirt underneath, and pairing the dress with leggings instead of tights makes it appropriate for a casual work place. 


Next time I think I'll wear it with sheer tights  for a hot date with my beau!


In December I went to Ohio to visit my family for the holidays. One of the best parts of the trip was going into a Forever 21 that had a GIANT plus size section. Usually they tuck 2-3 racks away in a corner somewhere, but this F21 had almost 1/4 of the store dedicated to sizes 12+. Needless to say I spent my entire $50 gift card and then some! This sweater dress was one of my finds! 



Outfit:
Sweater Dress: Forever 21+
Belt: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Boots: DSW Coconuts- (They're wide calf!)
Bracelets: Thrifted- Buffalo Exchange

5 comments:

  1. Cute sweater dress! I love how you've made it office appropriate here, but I think you'll be able to dress it up/down for various other occasions too!

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look so warm and toasty! I like the colors that pop up in the dress, it looks like you could pair a lot of thing with it. (and I liked that you layered a long-sleeve shirt under it, thats a great idea.)

    Katie Q.
    www.alaskanweredork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Fafa855

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5,000+ PRODUCTS, LOW PRICES and DISCREET SHIPPING AND BILLING. Buy the best sex toys, bondage gear, vibrators and women's sexy lingerie. BROWSE NOW tail butt plugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!