Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Digging Out of my Rut

This pencil skirt is definitely my favorite thrift store find. I've worn it three times since I purchased it a few weeks ago. This was the first time I took the fabric belt that came attached to it off and subbed in a different belt. I really like it!




Temperatures were predicted to finally get back int the mid-high 50s on Tuesday, so I decided to brave the wind and go bare legged anyways. I'm really hoping that spring is here to stay. Being able to rock the bare legs is just the catalyst I need to bring me out of my fashion rut. 


Outfit:
Skirt: Old Navy thrifted
Shirt: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Flats: Aldo thrifted

6 comments:

  1. i love the top! and I'm jealous - I'd love to be able to have bare legs to, but here it's quite cold...

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. with such a classic cut and neutral color, i'm sure you will find it easy to remix that skirt like crazy!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a good item switching out the belt, I love the thin braided brown belt with the skirt, it really pull everything together. (And awesome shoes!) Thrift store finds are the best, they always brighten up my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the light blue & gray together! It's just the right pop of color for this outfit. I too wish Spring would come back. This weather is depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, usually going bare-legged makes me feel like it's spring and as long as my upper half is covered up, I don't feel that chilly. Hope to meet you at the next Blogger event! I missed this past one, too :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!