Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

Somehow July 4 isn't as momentous when it falls in the middle of the week. Still, I can't complain about a day off work/ excuse to eat delicious food and drink outside all day.  Not that I need an excuse for a cocktail. (Seriously, my instagram feed is 90% food, cocktails and my cat)


I'll be going to not one, but two parties today! First a birthday backyard barbecue for my friend Kelly in Somerville, then fireworks and drinks on the beach in East Boston. I've go a killer outfit planned, a new swimsuit,  and two bottles of moscato chilling in the fridge, so I'm ready!

This is not the outfit I have planned, but it's the most patriotic outfit on my computer that you haven't seen, so here ya go!


How will you be celebrating today? 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome 4th! Those drinks all look delish :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. when it falls in the middle of the week, you just have to take the rest of the week off!
    Love your cute stripes, perfect choice for the holiday!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. those drinks look so good!! Love your blue shoes :)

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I feel like my IG feed is the same! Lots of cocktails and my cat :D Those drinks look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collage, seems like you had a lovely day!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind on your blog! Hope you had a wonderful 4th, you look super cute in this casual outfit. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I LOVE it! I've looked through your old posts and gotten tons of ideas for new outfits using what I already have. Keep up the good work!

    -Justine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nominated you for the Liebster award :-)
    http://girlbehindthecover.blogspot.fi/2013/08/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great collection of shotguns at British shooting show. Negan Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to recommend you Where can crawl Exciting Products latest Jackets, Coats and Vests Click Here Tekkadan Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. Arnold Terminator 5 Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!