Monday, December 3, 2012

Autumn 2012 in Review

I can't believe it's December already! I know winter doesn't officially start until the winter solstice on December 21st, but I always think of December 1st as the unofficial start of winter. With that in mind, here is a look back at some of my favorite outfits from Autumn 2012.
















































There are definitely some trends in my fall favorites. I loved cobalt, mustard yellow, horizontal stripes, and my denim jacket! Which outfit is your favorite?

9 comments:

  1. I think the first outfit is my favorite! But I love you in mustard, so I love those as well. Happy December! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last outfit was my favorite! It's weird because it had been so cold last month but now it's December and it's 60 out.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you wear so much yellow. A lot of people shy away from it, but it suits you so well, I'm happy to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the first outfit! I really love that jean jacket on you.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, how did December sneak up on us! I love your stripe dress + jean jacket look so much, pretty lady!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that it's December already, that went quick! (Not so sure about winter starting in December though, I'm pretty sure it starts around September 20th or so. ^_^) I still love that very first photo, you are making the cutest face in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit recap - the yellow gingham is my fave!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Fall outfits! You look so relaxed and happy in all your pictures. I unknowingly copied your burgandy jeans and black & white striped sweater look for Thanksgiving! Great minds do think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your thoughts!